Sunday, January 23, 2005

 

First Tea Drops

I am from a far-away land . . . raised in old-fashioned ways, grew up in values that no longer are valued by some. Everyday, I face many battles and most of them I do not win. There are the battles that challenge change. There are the battles that pull me in opposite directions - do I favor ME or YOU or THEM?

The battles I face are not those between good and evil. Nor are these contests between right and wrong. No, nothing as complex as that. It is more of deciding how to live, where to live, who to live with and sometimes, why live? These are simple enough questions. Why are
the answers I get seem too complicated or just too big to comprehend, at least by my small brain.

Here's one question waiting for an answer from you.

Does one act in order to please? Or does one do as a matter of living?







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Visit My Other Blogs

Shopper's Blog
Coming Home
A Shop Story
Tsinita's Life as a Guard Cat

Please grace my Guest Book