Sunday, January 30, 2005

 

Small Business Chat

Have you ever considered putting up a webstore and earning maybe not tons of money but just a little extra for yourself and a lot of self-satisfaction from having done it yourself instead?

I have a little online shop. I call it shopdrops! It is my little home on the web. I am shopdrops.com's shopkeeper. shopdrops.com is a little shop that you may end up loving to visit! And it is just a click away! It has all the fun features - a boutique for your shopping needs, a message/forum where you can meet and network with your peers, a chatroom where you can hang out with your friends, a link room where you can advertise your store, my journal where you can leave your comments/thoughts about your life and a lot, lot more! I have even arranged a shop shuttle, a company car and a shop ride for you!

I had fun building my little shop. I am still having fun adding perks to it everyday! Think about it. Do your own little shop today. Maybe we can do business together!







<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Visit My Other Blogs

Shopper's Blog
Coming Home
A Shop Story
Tsinita's Life as a Guard Cat

Please grace my Guest Book