Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

Week-end Blues

Week-ends go too fast. . .

Well what did I expect. Went to bed late because it's Friday night and you did not have to wake up early for work afterall. Then, stayed in bed until the sun was up there because I did not have to go anywhere.

Decided to work on my site, www.shopdrops.com - and posted on a couple of forums I have joined. Tweaked my blogs (there are four of them now) . . . and voila, it's almost four o'clock in the pm. Where did my day go?

Now, I am dreading the arrival of Sunday because that means, the next day is a Monday and therefore I need to join the rest of the working world.

What has my world come to?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Visit My Other Blogs

Shopper's Blog
Coming Home
A Shop Story
Tsinita's Life as a Guard Cat

Please grace my Guest Book