Monday, October 01, 2007

 

Time does fly . . .


It is the first day of October. Time does fly. And what have I been doing before today?

That is a profound question. Simply asked, I would answer . . . living each day as I lived the day before today. Then I would think that that seems so boring and routinary. Am I not supposed to live a day as if it was my last?

That has not happened yet, as far as I can recall. I think that days are lived to their fullest when one was younger and had a lot to dream about. Now, this thought is not that attractive either. It can mean that there are no more dreams to live for when one is older. . .

Really . . . life is so difficult to live. And I have yet to find the formula for living. What, my dear reader, are your thooughts on this matter. Pray, tell me, so that, I, too, can live.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Visit My Other Blogs

Shopper's Blog
Coming Home
A Shop Story
Tsinita's Life as a Guard Cat

Please grace my Guest Book