Wednesday, January 23, 2008

 

Happy Me


Poeple at work often ask me why I seem to wake up always happy . . . I guess it's because I do not really make a conscious resolve to be happy. Does that make sense?

I think people who try too much to be happy tend to become unhappy. Hmmm . . . I really am not much of a philosopher or someone who comtemplates too much on life. What I do is just live each day as if it was a new day, a new beginning. I am not much of a believer of living your life as if it were your last. I believe that living life that way invites excess and waste.

I always start the day as a fresh new day . . . of doing things differently --- maybe better, maybe slower, maybe faster, maybe not at all. What's important to me is, the newness of everything . . . and maybe I find happiness in seeing everyday as a new beginning, a fresh start for new things, new experiences, new feelings.

Believe it or not, it was not like that in my younger days. . . But then I had less of the fresh starts because I had lived less in years then . . . Go figure. . .





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Visit My Other Blogs

Shopper's Blog
Coming Home
A Shop Story
Tsinita's Life as a Guard Cat

Please grace my Guest Book