Monday, September 01, 2008

 

WE MET AGAIN . . . "B" and I

I knew how he would look like after all these years of not seeing him. I have seen some of last year's photos. I was hoping the bubble of a young infatuation would burst. . . No it did not.

When I saw him and talked to him and danced with him - I was again a young girl of sixteen . . . And it was deja vu.

With the bubble happily flying over head, came the realization that he has his life and I have mine and they are separate and unalterable.

So the bubble lives and stays a bubble . . . a lasting dream of all the good things in a young and carefree world . . . never to be forgotten, always re-lived and re-visited . . . and will never stop being just that --- a beautiful dream.

What matters is we share this dream . . . or so it seems.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Visit My Other Blogs

Shopper's Blog
Coming Home
A Shop Story
Tsinita's Life as a Guard Cat

Please grace my Guest Book